I swear, if I see another Yahoo finance story filled with financial sludge, I’m going to go insane.
So you could imagine my surprise when I read the article (Syndicated by Forbes) about several young entrepreneurs who made small fortunes before they graduated.
Switched on right? You betcha.
If you haven’t read the article yet, take a quick read (And yes, it is a quick read).
How to Make $1 Million Before You Graduate
However, for me the real news behind the article was WHAT WAS NOT IN THE ARTICLE.
- I saw nothing about 401Ks or Superannuation Funds.
- I saw nothing about using your house for net worth.
- I saw nothing about a job.
- I saw nothing about cutting coupons.
- I saw nothing about “stop drinking Starbucks”.
- I saw nothing about cancelling the movie channels.
- I saw nothing about the stock market and how that $100 month will be worth $4 million in 40 years.
You see, if you want to create wealth QUICKLY and be young enough to enjoy it, it will have NOTHING to do with the above mentioned strategies … unless YOU ARE SELLING the above mentioned strategies…
And that folks, is the untold truth behind the article.