Let’s briefly take a look at what life requires from each one of us every single day. These requirements are essentials for living your life to the highest level of fulfillment and satisfaction.
These are the non-negotiable’s that you must fully acknowledge and accept before moving on.
In other words, you must wholeheartedly agree with the following statements in order to begin shifting your rules for playing the game of life.
Succeeding at the game of life requires:
1) Acknowledging that the results you get from life are a direct reflection of your habitual thoughts, words and actions.
2) Choosing your own path and not the path laid out for you by others.
3) Dedicating yourself to something worthwhile. This is your higher purpose or in other words your personal legend.
4) Dedicating yourself to daily growth and to learning from experience, from other people, from mistakes and from failure.
5) Taking advantage of opportunities to move your life forward in a better way.
6) Taking full responsibility for your life, choices, decisions and actions without complaining, blaming or making excuses.
7) Cultivating curiosity each and everyday.
8) Asking plenty of thought-provoking and insightful questions about your life, problems and circumstances.
9) Remaining flexible in thought and open minded to new perspectives, ideas and opinions.
10) Holding true to your highest core values.
11) Making the necessary short-term sacrifices for long-term gains.
12) Making tough decisions that feel uncomfortable and may involve considerable risk.
13) Regularly giving back to society.
14) Consistently challenging yourself and continuously raising your personal standards.
15) Overcoming unhelpful thoughts, beliefs, habits and fears that are holding you back from living life in an optimal way.
16) Choosing to fight and stand-up for your values, beliefs and convictions.
17) Avoiding getting caught-up in the cycle of procrastination and instant gratification.
18) Fully accepting that life isn’t always fair, that it can be uncertain, that it is full of pitfalls and is constantly changing.
These are the requirements for living life in an optimal way.
By acknowledging and accepting these principles you will put yourself in a optimal mental state-of-mind that will shift how you think about your life and circumstances.