The Inevitabilities Of Being A Trader:
1) You may stop relating to your friends that have a job
2) You will think you are cracking up
3) You will feel sad and doubt yourself
4) You’ll want to quit
5) You will lose money
6) Some narrow minded people who you think of as friends now will try to discourage you
7) You will develop strange habits – it will be worth it!
9) When they need advice about money, your friends and family will turn to you first
10) You will develop more confidence and self-esteem then you ever believed possible, because you backed yourself as a trader!
We are approaching the end of another year. Are you determined that this year will be different from the year before? Deep in your gut, have you decided to stop telling yourself ‘I should’ or ‘I will’ or ‘but’ and just do it?
I guarantee you this: You need to either do it, delegate it or delete it!
Otherwise, the coming trading year will look exactly the same as this year!