Let’s get right to the answer. Anyone. Anyone can do this. Not everyone, or everyone would, but anyone can, and relatively simply.
Here is what CANNOT be done.
We, as well as anyone else, cannot show you a magical technical indicator that makes money. There is no such thing. If there were, it is all I would use!
We cannot show you a kindergarten system that makes this as simple as “red light – green light”. These claims are insulting to professional traders all around the world.
We cannot guarantee that any ONE person will be successful at this. I know of no college that guarantees their graduates will be successful. The college supplies the tools, but the student must put them to use.
Here is what we CAN do.
We can supply you with the best education that gives you all the tools you need to make money in the market.
It IS very doable.
Here are some interesting things you should know.
1. You do NOT need any special background. In fact, the less background you have in the financial world the better. I have always said that my favorite student would be a 13-15 year old teenager who likes video games.
2. You do NOT need an advanced education. “The world is full of educated derelicts” is a famous quote form Herbert Hoover. The complexity of what is needed to make money can be learned by junior high students.
3. Once you learn the trade plans, you do not need to spend time dissecting or even listening to financial reports, earnings statements, or news stories. They are all irrelevant.
4. You do not have to compete with big boys on Wall Street. Many places teach the wrong methods. We like to ride the coat tails of big money, not compete against them. There is no other way.
5. You can easily beat the big funds. Billions of dollars cannot be moved around quickly or efficiently. In fact, they are forced to resort to very passive long-term buy and hold strategies that have been proven to not work. 80% of funds under perform the market.
The confusion arises because hucksters looking to make a quick buck make this look ‘too’ easy. People forget what ‘trading’ is.
It is a profession. It is an occupation. And like any other, you don’t buy your degree online with a piece of software and you don’t earn your degree reading a book or watching a single DVD.
You DO earn your degree buy getting educated by professionals, testing what you know, and making adjustments if you did not apply the information properly.
This information is the same but everyone is different.
Think of any university. The same information is taught to all.
Some go on to be top-notch lawyers, doctors, and scientists making the highest salaries out there.
Some do well, but are not the highest paid.
Some don’t make it.
Can the ones that don’t make it say that what they learned was incomplete?